10.21.2010

Ready to go

be the first
amy duncan  2010





















This weekend is the Everett Home & Gift Show - I'm sharing a booth with my collage artist friend Wendy Lee Lynds.  We set up the physical arrangements yesterday - today is the art set-up and then the show opens on Friday.  The show runs Friday, Saturday and Sunday - if you're in the neighborhood, stop in to say hi!  All the details on the show (including a link for free admission tickets) can be found here.

Want to thank the Schack Art Center for supporting this venture - this is the art center in town (with a snazzy new gallery/workshop space to open next year).  They have been a great supporter of the arts and I appreciate their focus on the vitality of the artist community.

Since I'll be busy at the show, won't be posting again till early next week - I'll give you a recap on how it went!

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails