10.01.2012

Time flies...

some finds from my recent junking excursion


As I turn my calendar to October, I must now relinquish myself to the thought that the seasons are changing...
summer was too short in the Pacific NW this year...on my drive home from visiting my sister over the weekend, the leaves in the mountain passes were taking on a golden hue...

And at work, Christmas has arrived in all its glory...its not that I'm not singing the Lowe's company song...but this does seem a little early...what happened to enjoying the present moment and giving each holiday its due?

For better or for worse, the festive holiday season approaches...and I am in the throes of prepping for three shows...so mark your calendar...

October 12-13    Ruffles & Rust - a vintage market to inspire
                          Evergreen State Fairgrounds in Monroe
                          My booth theme is "Remembering the Old Country"
                          I'll have original art, vintage notecards and plenty of interesting found objects
                          More information visit www.rufflesandrustsquare.com



November 1-3     Artist Studio Sale
                          Ad Lib Studios/Leslie West
                          Intimate Studio Sale with original art, jewelry, fabulous holiday gifts and more
                          8798 N. Mercer Way, Mercer Island



December 1-2     Phinney Winter Festival
                          115 Artists with everything from glass to watercolor to textiles to jewelry
                          Phinney Neighborhood Center, Seattle
                          More information visit Phinney Neighborhood Center site


As each show approaches, I'll give you more details and teasers of what I'll be offering...but get those dates on your calendar now...I'm hoping to see a few of you this holiday season...whatever holiday you might be celebrating!

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails