2.27.2013

Spring fever

I don't know what it is about this year...winter just seems so long...its not as if we've had a tough time...
really no snow to speak of...but cold...and gray...and damp...

I've been working on new vintage art card designs...some with a fresh, springlike view...like these...






































A high-res reproduction of one of my collages...combining vintage ephemera with found objects...4 flat notecards in a set...perfect to mail in the enclosed envelope...send as a postcard...use as a gift tag...frame as a mini art print...so versatile!

Pop over to my etsy shop, fourcornersdesign, to get all the details...and place an order...use the code SPRINGFEVER when you check-out to get 20% off your order until March 20 (the first day of spring!)

And now there's a link to my etsy shop on my four corners design Facebook page...just look for the "SHOP" button at the top of the page, right underneath my picture banner...





Sending a hand written note...to let someone know that you're thinking about them...a simple gesture...spread a little sun while we wait for spring...do it today...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails