4.11.2013

Going international

I wish that I was travelling someplace overseas...but alas, just my photos and project ideas...

My garden tote was recently highlighted in this New Zealand gardening magazine...
























I was thrilled and honored when they contacted me...the wonders of the internet...where the sharing of ideas and projects is not confined by land boundaries or time zone changes...here's a snippet of the two pages on clever DIY garden ideas...

 






































I was pleased to receive a complimentary copy of the issue - it was fantastic!..jam packed with lots of garden/outdoor design inspiration...I don't know if this magazine is available anywhere in the States, but they do have a wonderful website...http://www.nzgardener.co.nz/

And if you want to see the details on my recycled garden tote...you can find that tutorial here...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails