4.25.2013

Like a kid in a candy shop...

Next to getting money in the mail, finding out that I won something ranks right up there for me...early this morning...checking my email before work (that day job that interferes with my creative process!)  I found out that I had won a gift certificate from French Kiss Collections ...

For those of you who aren't familiar with this fab site...its a grand place to get all sorts of inspiration for editing your photographs...since I  have become enamored with Photoshop Elements and discovering all the variations of what one can create, its been a glorious exploration of creative possibilities.  French Kiss Collections offers for sale a wide variety of premium vintage inspired textures, brushes and overlays to use with your Photoshop editing...most of it French-inspired (the designer, Leslie, lives in France with her French husband).

The drawing I won involved posting pictures either of your creative work space and/or you being creative...and winners were selected randomly - oh lucky day!

So before I scrambled off to work, I made my selections from the shop...it was tough but I finally whittled down my choices...and downloaded the files so I would be ready to play later in the day...

Here is my first image...a combination of old postcard, vintage bird etching and French postmarks...
























My second design used a photo I took last weekend of fresh tulips...editing in Elements with two grunge textures and an overlay of an old French sales receipt...






































I can tell that this is going to be quite a diversion from work at hand...
I encourage you to check it out...creativity loves company!

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails